Sunday, November 05, 2006

Games

Morning (the good greating was already passed on in the earlier posting. Call me rude or efficient!)

There are many times when playing a good game is all we want to do. Most often these instances occur after minor alcohol consumption. Here are some examples of good games:

1. Live a musical! I.e. dont speak, sing your heart out. You need something? "Help! I need somebody help!". Hot date with your partner? "And I-ai-ai-ai will always love you". Tired? "Good night sweetheart well it's time to go". and so and so forth...
2. The Read-between-the-lines. A friend of mine (he prefers to be anonymous) and me came up with this game, probably under the influence of alcohol. However when trying to explain the game in a sober state to someone, it didnt really work out. And unfortunately we havent been so drunk lately to actually try the game out for real. But the idea is splendid, and Im sure I'll enjoy playing the game one fine day!
3. Go through all classical song lyrics. Here are some examples:
- Pulp: Underwear - " If fashion is your trade then when you're naked, I guess you must be unemployed"
- Blame it on my youth - "If I believed in love, when first we kissed, blame it on my youth. If I forgot to eat and sleep and pray, blame it on my youth" etc etc. Basically the whole song becomes classic, let me explain why. If you feel like you're silly in love, you can always blame it "on your youth". So you dont need to take bad credit for acting silly. Plus that also means that you're not old at all, since you're blaming it all on your youth.
- Robbie Williams: Monsson - "Ive had more blonds than brunettes". Obviously only is a classic line since it's Robbie's, and acts in my favour.

I had a real classical line, but Ive forgotten it for the moment. Please excuse and let me come back, once it has come back to me.

Adios amigos
Hanna

4 Comments:

Blogger Rush Frisby said...

html stripper source

7/11/06 06:29  
Blogger Hanna said...

Yup, The Big Bang! This bang has as much impact, importance and significance for human kind as the Big Bang. May I just remind you though that this big bang does not have any negative effects such as eliminating the dinausaurs from our planet.

7/11/06 10:42  
Blogger Hanna said...

Yup, The Big Bang! This bang has as much impact, importance and significance for human kind as the Big Bang. May I just remind you though that this big bang does not have any negative effects such as eliminating the dinausaurs from our planet.

7/11/06 10:44  
Blogger Hanna said...

One more classical line is obviously:
"You gave me nothing, now that's all I got". U2!
Had to say it!
Hanna

29/11/06 06:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home